The University of Louisiana at Lafayette is committed to providing rigorous online degree and certificate programs with course content that is challenging and engaging. Online programs are taught by faculty members who are dedicated, experienced, and certified with nationally recognized, award-winning training. Welcome to your future. Online. Explore our online degree and certificate programs today!
- B.S. in Health Services Administration
- B.S. in Kinesiology with Health Promotion & Wellness concentration
- B.S. in General Studies
- Registered Nurse to B.S. in Nursing (RN-to-BSN)
- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Instructional Coaching
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Writing
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- M. Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction with Instructional Specialist concentration
- M. Ed. in Educational Leadership - Hybrid
- M.S. in Nursing
- M.S. in Systems Technology
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
Programs may not be available to all applicants. The University of Louisiana at Lafayette and its online programs must be authorized in all states prior to offering those courses or programs to residents. See if the program is available in your state here.