In coordination with the Graduate School, admission to the certificate program requires:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- A 2.75 undergraduate GPA on a 4.0 scale or not less than 3.0 on the last 60 semester hours.
- The GMAT is not required for admission to this certificate program.
Required Application Materials
- Online Application with application fee ($25)
- Official Transcripts from all universities attended
- Two Letters of Recommendation utilizing the forms provided
- A Resume
- A Statement of Purpose
- *Proof of Immunization form (not required if you attended UL Lafayette for undergraduate or advanced coursework.)
Departmental Application Deadline:
See application deadlines.
This program may not be available to all applicants. The University of Louisiana at Lafayette and its online programs must be authorized in all states prior to offering those courses or programs to students residing in those states. See if the program is available in your state here.
International students also may not be eligible. According to U.S. immigration regulations, F-1 students cannot pursue online degrees; international students in other visa categories (i.e., H-4, L2) are exempt from this restriction. Learn more here.
*Distance Learning students may opt out of immunization. Also not required if you attended UL Lafayette for undergraduate or advanced coursework.