The Graduate Certificate in Instructional Coaching provides the graduate training necessary for you to refine or develop curricula your classroom, school or district to meet the learning needs of all students. Instructional Coaches can help to facilitate change in instructional practices in order to enable their peers to diagnose student needs, plan and teach more effectively. The Instructional Coach Graduate Certificate leads to a Louisiana Department of Education add-on endorsement as an Instructional Coach. Key highlights are:
- Complete your coursework in as little as 10 months.
- Courses are delivered 100% online using the Moodle Learning Management System.
- 12 credit hour program leads to achievement of Louisiana Department of Education Instructional Coach Endorsement.
- Start in the Fall, Spring, or Summer
- Coursework could apply toward M. Ed. instructional specialist concentration