Curriculum & Instruction, Instructional Specialist Concentration
The purpose of the Master of Education in Curriculum & Instruction, Instructional Specialist Concentration is to provide candidates with the requisite experience that will position them to refine, reform, or develop curricula and instruction for themselves as well as their pre-service, novice, or veteran peers. Candidates should already be skillful at their craft and should be seeking demonstrative ways to share their expertise beyond their individual classroom.
- 36-credit hour program - Complete your coursework in as little as 24 months!
- Courses are delivered 100% online using the Moodle Learning Management System
- Concentration work leads to achievement of Louisiana Department of Education Instructional Coach Endorsement
- Start in Fall, Spring or Summer
- GRE waiver for students with a 3.2 or above GPA. Learn more here.