In coordination with the Graduate School, admission to the certificate program requires:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- The GRE or GMAT is not required for admission to this certificate program.
Required Application Materials
- Online Application with application fee ($25)
- Official Transcripts from all universities attended
- A Statement of Purpose
- Proof of Immunization form (not required if you attended UL Lafayette for undergraduate or advanced coursework.)*
- Non-native speakers must also submit current, official TOEFL or IELTS scores. TOEFL scores below 550 on the written examination or below 81 on the Internet-based exam are not considered satisfactory. IELTS scores below 6.5 are not considered satisfactory.
See application deadlines.
Students can be admitted to the program for Fall, Spring, or Summer enrollment, but Spring enrollment is discouraged, particularly for students on the 16-month plan. See information about the program duration.
This program may not be available to all applicants. The University of Louisiana at Lafayette and its online programs must be authorized in all states prior to offering those courses or programs to students residing in those states. See if the program is available in your state here.
International students also may not be eligible. According to U.S. immigration regulations, F-1 students cannot pursue online degrees; international students in other visa categories (i.e., H-4, L2) are exempt from this restriction. Learn more here.
*Distance Learning students may opt out of immunization. Also not required if you attended UL Lafayette for undergraduate or advanced coursework.