Search for Online Courses
The University of Louisiana at Lafayette offers over 250 sections of online courses. If you’d like to see what online courses are available for an upcoming semester, use these suggestions for navigating our dynamic course schedule.
To see all online classes offered for a given semester:
- Open the Dynamic Course Schedule using Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- Select "Advanced Search"
- Select the semester you’d like to view.
- Select one or all of the subjects you need for that semester.
- Select level — “undergraduate” or “graduate” courses.
- Select instructional method — online.
- Select part of term — Choose "first half of term" for term A, "second half of term" for term B, or "full term" for traditional 16-week courses.
Submit your form and explore the many online offerings at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. Simply select a class to learn about prerequisites or see available seats.
To register for courses as a student, you’ll need to log into ULINK and navigate to the course schedule from the “Registration” tab.