The University of Louisiana at Lafayette offers advanced practice nurses a unique opportunity to specialize their skillset to meet the current and future healthcare needs of the local, state and national populations.
Program highlights include:
- Accelerated six-month program
- The only graduate certificate program in cardiovascular nursing for nurse practitioners in Louisiana.
- Partnership with Cardiovascular Institute of the South — a national leader in healthcare innovation.
- In-state tuition for all students, with scholarship opportunities available.
- Supportive cohort environment.