MBA online - $12,800
The B.I. Moody III College of Business Administration MBA with a concentration in Entrepreneurship degree will do more than teach you business concepts and practices. It can help you test your ideas in a safe environment, build a strong professional network and gain the confidence to make your business a lasting success.
Through this AACSB-accredited MBA program online, you will:
- Study entrepreneurial behaviors and innovations in both small and large organizations, with an emphasis on planning, leading, organizing and controlling using entrepreneurial techniques.
- Learn to perform demand analysis, develop a business plan and source capital.
- Learn to negotiate relationships with business partners, suppliers and customers.
- Analyze key legal aspects related to starting and growing a small business, including types of business entities, protection of intellectual property and basic debtor-creditor law.
- Deepen your knowledge of analytics, financial management, marketing and economics.
Total tuition for this 33-credit-hour MBA program online program is $12,800, or $387.88 per credit.. All courses use no-cost educational resources. Students can take advantage of the University’s payment plan and those who qualify can use financial aid.