MBA with a Concentration in Entrepreneurship Online Curriculum
Enroll in the MBA with a concentration in Entrepreneurship program online full time to complete your degree in as few as 15 months, completing two courses at a time. Accelerated 8-week courses allow you to focus on fewer courses at a time as you earn your degree. You can also customize your pace by enrolling part time.
The program consists of 33 credit hours, comprising 21 credit hours of core courses and 12 hours of concentration courses. There is no thesis requirement.
Depending on the undergraduate business courses you’ve previously completed, your advisor may determine that you will need some foundation courses to be successful. Review of your transcript may result in you being required to complete some or all of the following courses:
- MBA 510 - Foundations of Accounting 1 Credit Hour(s)
- MBA 511 - Foundations of Economics 1 Credit Hour(s)
- MBA 512 - Foundations of Finance 1 Credit Hour(s)
- MBA 513 - Foundations of Quantitative Methods 1 Credit Hour(s)
Please note, foundation courses are not included in the MBA package tuition. MBA online students can enroll in foundation courses at a rate of $387.88 per credit hour.
- MGMT 518 - Management of Information Technology 3 Credit Hour(s)
- ECON 528 - Managerial Economics 3 Credit Hour(s)
- MGMT 590 - Policy Formulation, Strategy, and Administration 3 Credit Hour(s)
- ACCT 526 - Analytical Methods for Planning and Control 3 Credit Hour(s)
- QMET 510 - Data Analysis 3 Credit Hour(s)
- FNAN 522 - Advanced Financial Management and Policy 3 Credit Hour(s)
- IBUS 540 - International Business 3 Credit Hour(s)
- MGMT 525 - Organizational Behavior and Leadership 3 Credit Hour(s)
- MKTG 524 - Marketing Management 3 Credit Hour(s)
- MGMT 545 – Entrepreneurial Management 3 Credit Hour(s)
- BLAW 550 – Law for Entrepreneurs 3 Credit Hour(s)
Read more about the program curriculum through the University catalog.