Enroll in the 100% online MBA program full time to complete your degree in as few as 15 months, completing two courses at a time. Accelerated 8-week courses to focus on fewer courses as you earn your degree. You can also customize your pace by enrolling part time.
The program consists of 33 credit hours, comprising 21 hours of core courses and 12 credit hours of electives. There is no thesis requirement.
Depending on the undergraduate business courses you’ve previously completed, your advisor may determine that you will need some foundation courses to be successful. Review of your transcript may result in you being required to complete some or all of the following courses:
- MBA 510 - Foundations of Accounting 1 Credit Hour(s)
- MBA 511 - Foundations of Economics 1 Credit Hour(s)
- MBA 512 - Foundations of Finance 1 Credit Hour(s)
- MBA 513 - Foundations of Quantitative Methods 1 Credit Hour(s)
Please note, foundation courses are not included in the MBA package tuition. MBA online students can enroll in foundation courses at a rate of $387.88 per credit hour.
- MGMT 518 - Management of Information Technology 3 Credit Hour(s)
- ECON 528 - Managerial Economics 3 Credit Hour(s)
- MGMT 590 - Policy Formulation, Strategy, and Administration 3 Credit Hour(s)
- QMET 510 - Data Analysis 3 Credit Hour(s)
- MGMT 525 - Organizational Behavior and Leadership 3 Credit Hour(s)
- MKTG 524 - Marketing Management 3 Credit Hour(s)
- IBUS 540 - International Business 3 Credit Hour(s)
- ACCT 526 - Analytical Methods for Planning and Control 3 Credit Hour(s)
- FNAN 522 - Advanced Financial Management and Policy 3 Credit Hour(s)
- FNAN 505 - Security Analysis and Portfolio Management 3 Credit Hour(s)
- FNAN 535 - Financial Markets and Institutions 3 Credit Hour(s)
Read more about the program curriculum through the University catalog.