MBA online - $12,800
The Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Global Management program online provides you with an advanced understanding of international economics and the effective management of multinational companies. This degree, offered through the B.I. Moody III College of Business Administration, provides knowledge applicable to domestic companies operating with global partners such as oil and gas and shipping operations.
As a student, you will explore the relationship between domestic and foreign goods as well as a specialized study of the cultures, environments and ethics of international business.
Through this AACSB-accredited MBA program, you will:
- Develop a framework for understanding broad issues and analyzing specific topics which affect international business activities in an increasingly interdependent world.
- Take a multidisciplinary approach to integrating various facets of international business operations.
- Learn about the components of supply chain management of multinational trade operations as well as global supply chain evolution and trends.
- Understand the international legal environment, including the historical, social, political and economic factors, in which business entities operate on the global level.
- Deepen your knowledge of analytics, financial management, marketing and economics.
Total tuition for this 33-credit-hour MBA program online program is $12,800, or $387.88 per credit.. All courses use no-cost educational resources. Students can take advantage of the University’s payment plan and those who qualify can use financial aid.