MBA in Health Care Administration online - $15,127.32
Learn to lead and successfully navigate within the health care industry with a Master of Business Administration in Health Care Administration from the B.I. Moody III College of Business Administration.
Touching on the human, economic and technological aspects of health care, this program will give you the skills to positively impact patient and business outcomes while growing your career.
Through this AACSB-accredited MBA program, you will:
- Gain an understanding of health care information systems related to day-to-day administration, financial and clinical operations.
- Apply management theories in a health care setting including medical/staff relations, governance and professionalism.
- Examine traditional legal and medical relationships in the context of economic and ethical rules of conduct.
- Learn about public and private mechanisms for financing the treatment of illness.
- Deepen your knowledge of analytics, financial management, marketing and economics.
Total tuition for the 39-credit MBA in Health Care Administration online is $15,127.32, or $387.88 per credit. All courses use no-cost learning materials. Students can take advantage of the University’s payment plan and those who qualify can use financial aid.