By enrolling full time in the MBA in Health Care Administration program online, you can complete your degree in as few as 18 months. You can adjust your pace by enrolling part-time, as well.
The program consists of 39 hours, comprising 15 hours of core business courses, 18 hours of Health Care Administration courses, and 6 internship hours.
Accelerated 8-week courses allow you to focus on fewer courses at a time while earning your degree.
Depending on the undergraduate business courses you’ve previously completed, your advisor may determine that you will need some foundation courses to be successful. Review of your transcript may result in you being required to complete some or all of the following courses:
- MBA 510 - Foundations of Accounting 1 Credit Hour(s)
- MBA 511 - Foundations of Economics 1 Credit Hour(s)
- MBA 512 - Foundations of Finance 1 Credit Hour(s)
- MBA 513 - Foundations of Quantitative Methods 1 Credit Hour(s)
Please note, foundation courses are not included in the MBA package tuition. MBA online students can enroll in foundation courses at a rate of $387.88 per credit hour.
Core Business Courses
- ACCT 526 - Analytical Methods for Planning and Control 3 Credit Hour(s)
- ECON 528 - Managerial Economics 3 Credit Hour(s)
- FNAN 522 - Advanced Financial Management and Policy 3 Credit Hour(s)
- MKTG 524 - Marketing Management 3 Credit Hour(s)
- IBUS 540 - International Business 3 Credit Hour(s)
- MGMT 590 - Policy Formulation, Strategy, & Administration 3 Credit Hour(s)
Health Care Administration Courses
- HCA 503 - Health Care Information Systems 3 Credit Hour(s)
- HCA 540 – Health Care Delivery Systems 3 Credit Hour(s)
- HCA 550 - Quality Management in Health Care 3 Credit Hour(s)
Health Care Administration Concentration Courses
- ECON 530 - Health Care Economics and Finance 3 Credit Hour(s)
- BLAW 531 - Legal and Ethical Issues in Health Care 3 Credit Hour(s)
Health Care Internship
- HCA 595 - Internship - Administrative 3 Credit Hour(s)
- HCA 595 - Internship - Project 3 Credit Hour(s)
Read more about the program curriculum through the University catalog.