MBA online - $12,800
The hospitality industry is one of the world's largest industries. It’s also rapidly changing and evolving. Employers need hospitality management professionals with keen insight into relevant problems and emerging issues impacting the domestic and global hospitality industry.
Through the B.I. Moody III College of Business Administration MBA program online, you’ll gain in-depth knowledge about business expansion and how to prepare feasibility studies and business plans for new locations.
Whether you're looking for a management position abroad or seeking to expand your current business, this unique, 15-month degree program prepares you for a global career.
During this AACSB-accredited MBA program, you will:
- Study international business expansion, beginning with the feasibility research process.
- Learn how to research and analyze facts and trends concerning economic and demographic factors that impact various regions.
- Understand organizational theory and practices including individual behavior, motivation, group dynamics, organizational structure, quality management, and leadership skills.
- Gain an understanding of broad issues and analyze specific topics which affect international business activities in an increasingly interdependent world.
- Deepen your knowledge of analytics, financial management, marketing and economics.
Total tuition for this 33-credit-hour MBA program online program is $12,800, or $387.88 per credit.. All courses use no-cost educational resources. Students can take advantage of the University’s payment plan and those who qualify can use financial aid.