MBA online - $12,800
The UL Lafayette Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Sales Leadership program online can improve your effectiveness in selling yourself, your ideas and your company's goods and services, as well as your ability to grow and develop high performing sales teams.
Your coursework will cover the nature of negotiations, provide frameworks for building strategies for effective negotiations, and explore best practices for customer relationship management.
Through this AACSB-accredited MBA program, you will:
- Learn to effectively manage customer relations, including understanding the rationale as to why organizations pursue long term commercial (or exchange) relationships as a marketing strategy.
- Develop negotiation skills that will improve your sales productivity.
- Explore the nature of conflict and conflict resolution.
- Understand theory and practices including individual behavior, motivation, group dynamics, organizational structure, quality management, and leadership skills.
- Deepen your knowledge of analytics, financial management, marketing and economics.
Total tuition for this 33-credit-hour MBA program online program is $12,800, or $387.88 per credit.. All courses use no-cost educational resources. Students can take advantage of the University’s payment plan and those who qualify can use financial aid.