The University of Louisiana at Lafayette’s Master of Science in Accounting online is designed to empower professionals to earn their master’s degree while working full time.
Offered through the accredited B.I. Moody III College of Business Administration, this online graduate program provides the additional 30 hours students need to receive their CPA license in Louisiana and — just as critical — prepares them to succeed.
- 100% online, accelerated courses.
- Affordable, flat-rate tuition.
- Part-time and full-time pathways.
- No thesis option.
- Fulfills 150-hour requirement for a Louisiana CPA license.
- AACSB accredited.
Online Student Resources:
- UL Lafayette Online Student Orientation.
- Online tutoring.
- 24/7 technical support.
- Online library services.
- Access to an Online Student Success Coordinator.
- UL Lafayette Office of Career Services.