Full-time students in the online master’s in accounting program can complete their degree in only one year.
The program consists of 30 hours, and students can choose to enroll part-time or full-time. Accelerated 8-week courses allow students to focus on fewer courses at a time while progressing toward their degree.
Students also have the opportunity to customize their degree plans with interdisciplinary electives.
Additional prerequisites may be required for students entering without an undergraduate degree in accounting, including:
- ACCT 301 - Intermediate Accounting I 3 Credit Hour(s)
- ACCT 302 - Intermediate Accounting II 3 Credit Hour(s)
- ACCT 303 - Intermediate Accounting III 3 Credit Hour(s)
- ACCT 305 - Managerial Cost Accounting 3 Credit Hour(s)
- ACCT 409G - Auditing 3 Credit Hour(s)
- ACCT 420 - Tax Accounting 3 Credit Hour(s)
Read more about the program curriculum through the University catalog.