Informatics and computing are among the fastest growing professions in the country, with opportunities in every industry.
Through the master’s in informatics, you’ll prepare to help businesses and organizations stay ahead by creating the information systems and software solutions that make work, life, and industry run more smoothly.
Career opportunities include:
- Application development
- Business intelligence architecture
- Business process analysis
- Database development and administration
- Digital media development
- IT support specialization
- IT business management
- IT project management
- Network security administration
- Web development