Classes start Jan. 13 | Apply by Dec. 16
If you’ve been looking for an accredited, recognized online Master of Business Administration degree program, you’ve found it here at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette.
In the B.I. Moody III College of Business Administration, our accelerated, 100% online MBA program was designed with busy working professionals in mind. Gain the advanced business skills you need through one of eight online MBA degree concentrations, or through the MBA in Healthcare Administration online program.
- 100% online.
- Accelerated 8-week courses.
- Affordable package price.
- Complete your degree in as few as 15 months.
- Enroll in August, October, January, March, or June.
- AACSB accredited.
Online Student Resources
- UL Lafayette Online Student Orientation and Academic Success Hub online community.
- Online tutoring,24/7 technical support, online library services, and more.
- Degree path guidance from a dedicated academic advisor.
- Financial aid representatives specifically for online students.
- UL Lafayette Office of Career Services.
We offer an affordable package cost for our MBA online programs, including books and learning materials. Tuition for all Master of Business Administration online concentrations is $12,800.
The Master of Business Administration in Healthcare Administration online degree program is $15,127.32.
Package tuition does not include proctoring costs.
Because our online degree programs are accredited, students may apply for financial aid.
Curriculum & Courses
This program is offered 100% online through accelerated, 8-week courses.
Courses vary by concentration:
- General Business Administration
- Global Management
- Hospitality Management
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Sales Leadership
All MBA concentrations are 30 credits hours, while the MBA in Healthcare Administration online degree program is 39 hours.
Admissions Deadlines & Requirements
Begin your courses in January, March, June, August, or October. Apply as soon as possible to enroll for the next term.