The Graduate Certificate in Instructional Coaching provides the graduate training necessary to refine or develop curricula your classroom, school or district to meet the learning needs of all students.
As an Instructional Coach, you'll help to facilitate change in instructional practices, giving peers the ability to diagnose student needs, plan and teach more effectively.
The Instructional Coach Graduate Certificate leads to a Louisiana Department of Education add-on endorsement as an Instructional Coach.
Key highlights for this instructional coaching for teachers program include:
- Complete your Instructional Coaching coursework in as little as 10 months
- Courses are delivered 100% online using the Moodle Learning Management System
- 12-credit-hour program leads to achievement of Louisiana Department of Education Instructional Coach Endorsement
- Start in the Fall, Spring, or Summer
- Coursework could apply toward M. Ed. instructional specialist concentration
Want to learn more about the Instructional Coaching training programs at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette or any of our other online educational courses? Give us a call. We can help.