As an Instructional Coach, you'll help to facilitate change in instructional practices, giving peers the ability to diagnose student needs, plan and teach more effectively.
The Instructional Coach Graduate Certificate leads to a Louisiana Department of Education add-on endorsement as an Instructional Coach.
- Complete your Instructional Coaching coursework in as little as 10 months
- Courses are delivered 100% online using the Moodle Learning Management System
- 12-credit-hour program leads to achievement of Louisiana Department of Education Instructional Coach Endorsement
- Start in the Fall, Spring, or Summer
- Coursework could apply toward M. Ed. instructional specialist concentration