Curriculum & Instruction, Instructional Specialist Concentration
The online Master of Education in Curriculum & Instruction, Instructional Specialist Concentration, provides candidates with the requisite experience to position them to refine, reform, or develop curricula and instruction for themselves as well as their peers.
Degree candidates should already be skilled and be seeking demonstrative ways to share their expertise beyond their individual classroom.
Program highlights include:
- 36-credit-hour online degree program means you can complete your coursework in as little as 24 months
- Courses are delivered 100% online using the Moodle Learning Management System
- Concentration work leads to the achievement of Louisiana Department of Education Instructional Coach Endorsement
- Enroll for Fall, Spring or Summer start dates
- No GRE scores required.
- Tuition incentive program for employed teachers and administrators pursuing graduate studies.