Curriculum & Instruction, Instructional Specialist Concentration
The purpose of the Master of Education in Curriculum & Instruction, Instructional Specialist Concentration is to provide candidates with the requisite experience that will position them to refine, reform, or develop curricula and instruction for themselves as well as their pre-service, novice, or veteran peers.
Candidates of this Master of Education online program should already be skilled at their craft and should be seeking demonstrative ways to share their expertise beyond their individual classroom.
Highlights of this concentration include:
- 36-credit-hour program means you can complete your coursework in as little as 24 months
- Courses are delivered 100% online using the Moodle Learning Management System
- Concentration work leads to achievement of Louisiana Department of Education Instructional Coach Endorsement
- Start your Master of Education online degree in Fall, Spring or Summer
- GRE waiver for students with a 3.2 or above GPA — learn more here.
If you’re interested in pursuing your Master of Education online, we’re here to help. Let the University of Louisiana at Lafayette help answer your questions about any of our Master of Education online degree programs.