Instructional Specialist Concentration
The online Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction, Instructional Specialist Concentration, prepares teachers to refine, reform, or develop curricula and instruction for themselves and their peers.
Offered through the nationally-accredited College of Education, this degree brings together courses from integrating technology in the classroom to multicultural and social justice education. Meanwhile, dynamic online learning environments allow you to connect with peers to exhange perspectives and ideas.
Program applicants should already be seeking demonstrative ways to share their expertise beyond their individual classroom.
Program highlights include:
- Complete your coursework in as few as 24 months
- Accelerated, 8-week courses are delivered 100% online
- Concentration work leads to the achievement of Louisiana Department of Education Instructional Coach Endorsement
- Enroll for Fall, Spring or Summer start dates
- No GRE scores required.
- Tuition incentive program for employed teachers and administrators pursuing graduate studies.