Next cohort begins August 2024 | Apply by June 30
Through the hybrid Master of Education in Educational Leadership, you’ll use real school data and research to lead school-wide improvements as you develop the confidence, content knowledge, and professional leadership skills to become an effective leader.
With minimal on-campus requirements, this program is designed for working teachers by providing knowledge and skills you can immediately apply in your school.
- Hybrid design for working teachers.
- No GRE required.
- Enroll as a cohort in the Fall.
- 24-month program.
- $2,500-per-semester tuition for district cohorts.
Online Student Resources
- 24/7 technical support, online library services, and more.
- Degree path guidance from a dedicated academic advisor.
- Financial aid representatives specifically for online students.
- UL Lafayette Office of Career Services.
M.Ed. in Educational Leadership cohorts receive a flat-rate tuition of $416.66 per credit hour. Students take two courses, 6 credit hours, per semester for a flat, $2,500-per-semester cost.
Through the Educational Leadership online program, you’ll be prepared to pursue certification to attain leadership and administration roles at the school or system level.
Curriculum & Courses
All courses in this program are led by current and former K-12 practitioners who connect educational research and theory with actual practice.
Courses cover leadership, using data and research to effect change, curriculum and more.
You must complete 36 hours to earn your degree.
Admissions Deadlines & Requirements
Begin your courses with your cohort in the Fall. Apply as soon as possible to enroll for the next cohort.