Apply by June 30 for Fall admission.
- Two years of full-time teaching experience.
- A 2.75 on a 4.0 scale for all undergraduate work, or a 3.0 on the last 60 semester hours (90 quarter hours) of undergraduate coursework.
- Satisfactory completion of teacher induction program or similar program.
- Application fee ($25).
- Transcripts from all universities attended.
- Valid teaching certificate.
- Three letters of recommendation, including one from your principal or supervisor and two from colleagues.
- Application letter setting forth vision as school leader.
Please note: GRE scores are not required for this program.
Because courses in this program will only be available online, the program may not be available to all applicants. The University of Louisiana at Lafayette and its online programs must be in compliance in every state where a student is located. (Visit the Graduate Admissons page to learn more.) International students also may not be eligible. According to U.S. immigration regulations, F-1 students cannot pursue online degrees; international students in other visa categories (i.e., H-4, L2) are exempt from this restriction.