No application fee through Nov. 30
Classes start Jan. 13 | Apply by Dec. 16
The Bachelor of General Studies online degree curriculum is designed so you can get the most out of your education at UL Lafayette.
This degree program lets you take online courses in most of the University's academic departments and colleges, shaping and customizing your curriculum to meet your goals.
- 100% online.
- Accelerated 8-week courses and 16-week courses available.
- Affordable flat-rate tuition for all online program students.
- Transfer your eligible college credits or associate’s degree.
- Six concentrations to choose from.
- Classes available from a wide range of disciplines.
- Marketable skills to advance your career.
Online Student Resources
- UL Lafayette Online Student Orientation and Academic Success Hub online community.
- Online tutoring, 24/7 technical support, online library services, and more.
- Degree path guidance from a dedicated academic advisor.
- Financial aid representatives specifically for online students.
- UL Lafayette Office of Career Services.
We offer affordable, flat-rate tuition for all of our 100% online degree programs. Undergraduate programs are $380 per credit hour. Most courses are 3 credit hours, or $1,140 per course.
This cost does not include course or lab fees.
Many students lower their overall costs by applying their previously earned college credits to their degree. Because our online degree programs are accredited, students may also apply for financial aid.
With the Bachelor of General Studies, you’ll earn a recognized, accredited bachelor’s degree and develop skills to advance professionally or to pursue an advanced degree.
Curriculum & Courses
This program is offered 100% online with accelerated, 8-week courses available.
You'll have access to the full catalog of online courses from which to customize your curriculum.
You must complete 120 hours, including transfer credits, to earn your degree.
Admissions Deadlines & Requirements
Begin your courses in January, March, June, August, or October. Courses fill up fast — apply as soon as possible to register for the courses you need.