Graduates are qualified to meet changing demands, technology, and regulations in healthcare and are equipped for success in master's degree programs.
- 100% online courses.
- Accelerated, 8-week courses.
- Affordable, flat-rate tuition.
- Interdisciplinary curriculum.
- Guidance from a professional staff advisor.
- Support from our Online Student Support Team.
- Five start dates a year.
In UL Lafayette's Health Services Administration program, you’ll learn from faculty who are experts in critical aspects of healthcare systems, including operations, technology, policy, and delivery.Our faculty team includes both Health Services Administration and Health Information Management faculty members who hold endowed professorships.
For Health Services Administration degree cost and tuition, visit the Bursar’s Office for current tuition schedules.