Classes start June 7 | Apply by May 24
Improve the quality of life for individuals and groups as a public health educator or community health worker through the University of Louisiana at Lafayette's accredited online Health Promotion and Wellness degree program.
- 100% online.
- Accelerated 8-week courses and 16-week courses available.
- Affordable flat-rate tuition for all online program students.
- Transfer your eligible college credits or associate’s degree.
- Interdisciplinary curriculum.
Online Student Resources
- UL Lafayette Online Student Orientation and Academic Success Hub online community.
- Online tutoring, 24/7 technical support, online library services, and more.
- Degree path guidance from a dedicated academic advisor.
- Financial aid representatives specifically for online students.
- UL Lafayette Office of Career Services.
We offer affordable, flat-rate tuition for all of our 100% online degree programs. Undergraduate programs are $380 per credit hour. Most courses are 3 credit hours, or $1,140 per course.
This cost does not include course or lab fees.
Many students lower their overall costs by applying their previously earned college credits to their degree. Because our online degree programs are accredited, students may also apply for financial aid.
Curriculum & Courses
This program is offered 100% online with accelerated, 8-week courses available.
Explore trends in health care, develop management skills, learn to understand health care policy, and get hands-on with health information technology. You’ll also gain valuable experience during your capstone internship.
You must complete 120 hours, including transfer credits, to earn your degree.
Admissions Deadlines & Requirements
Begin your courses in January, March, June, August, or October. Courses fill up fast — apply as soon as possible to register for the courses you need.