Earn your degree in Health Services Administration to pursue a range of roles across the healthcare industry while impacting the health of populations within your community.
The Bureau of Labor Statistics projects the need for medical and health services managers is expected to grow by 18 percent by 2028, underscoring the value of careers in Health Services Administration and healthcare.
Health Services Administration careers can include:
- Nursing home administrator.
- Clinical manager.
- Health information manager.
- Assistant administrator.
Jobs in Health Services Administration may include:
- Work to improve efficiency and quality in service delivery.
- Stay abreast of regulations to maintain organization compliance.
- Supervise assistant facility administrators.
- Manage facility finances (patient fees and billing).
- Keep and organize records of the facility’s services, such as the number of inpatient beds used.
- Communicate with members of the medical staff and department heads.