Application Deadlines and Start Dates
|Term||Apply by:||Start courses:|
|Fall 2022 - B||Oct. 3||Oct. 17|
|Spring 2023||Dec. 14||Jan. 11|
|Spring 2023 - B||Feb. 27||March 13|
*All documents required for admission must be submitted one week before classes begin.
- $25 application fee.
- Transcripts (review requirements).
Whether you have existing college credit or you’ve never been to a college or university, you can apply to enroll in the online B.S. in Health Services Administration degree program.
If you have earned at least 24 hours of college credits, you’re a transfer student. You will need to provide transcripts from all previous institutions along with your application.
You must be eligible to return to the most recent institution attended, and have either:
- earned an associate degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution,
OR have earned 24 hours or more with:
- A cumulative GPA of 2.25 or higher (excluding developmental/remedial courses), AND
- Successful completion of non-remedial college-level freshman English and non-remedial college algebra.
If you have previously attended UL Lafayette, you’re a re-entry student.
- Submit transcripts of all academic work since your last date of enrollment at UL Lafayette.
- Have at least a 1.5 cumulative GPA.
If you have never attended a college or university, you’re a first-time freshman. You will need to provide:
- High school transcripts.
- ACT or SAT scores.
Because courses in this program will only be available online, the program may not be available to all applicants. The University of Louisiana at Lafayette and its online programs must be in compliance in every state where a student is located. (Visit the Undergraduate Admissions page to learn more.) International students also may not be eligible. According to U.S. immigration regulations, F-1 students cannot pursue online degrees; international students in other visa categories (i.e., H-4, L2) are exempt from this restriction.