The online Kinesiology bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Health Promotion and Wellness prepares you for more than just a job. Our online degree prepares graduates to improve the quality of life for individuals and groups as a health educator or community health worker.
Program highlights include:
- 100-percent online kinesiology program*
- Creates eligibility path to take the national certification exam to become a Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES).
- Out-of-state students can take advantage of in-state tuition
- Program follows standard four-year, 16-week semester format, but can be accelerated
*First aid course as well as three-hour clinical experience and nine-hour internship are not online but are to be completed in your area.
Graduates of the program make a difference in their communities. Through a multitude of job titles, our students encourage healthy lifestyles and promote wellness through education in the workplace, as well as nonprofit agencies, by:
- Leading the development, planning and implementation of corporate strategies to promote employee or client health and wellbeing;
- Identifying community needs through data to inform program development and implementation;
- Evaluating programs designed to encourage healthy lifestyles, policies, and environments.
Students who complete the curriculum graduate with a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology with a concentration in Health Promotion and Wellness and are eligible to take the national certification exam to become a Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES).
For information on this online kinesiology degree cost and tuition, visit the Bursar’s Office for a current tuition schedule.