Improve the quality of life for individuals and groups as a public health educator or community health worker through the University of Louisiana at Lafayette's accredited online Health Promotion and Wellness degree program.
Program highlights include:
- 100-percent online degree program.*
- Affordable flat-rate tuition for all students, regardless of location.
- Creates eligibility path to take the national certification exam to become a Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES).
- Available 8-week, accelerated courses.
Request information now about our Health Promotion and Wellness concentration. You'll be connected to a member of our Online Student Support Team to discuss your goals, existing college credit, and how you can begin earning your degree as soon as possible.
You'll encourage healthy lifestyles and promote wellness through education in the workplace and through nonprofit agencies by:
- Developing, planning and implementing strategies to promote employee or client health and wellbeing.
- Identifying community needs through data to inform program development and implementation.
- Evaluating programs designed to encourage healthy lifestyles, policies, and environments.
*First aid course as well as three-hour clinical experience and nine-hour internship are not online but are to be completed in your area.