Health Promotion & Wellness, B.S. in Kinesiology
Classes begin June 5
Apply by May 22
Improve the quality of life for individuals and groups as a public health educator or community health worker through the University of Louisiana at Lafayette's accredited online Health Promotion and Wellness degree program.
- 100% online.
- Accelerated 8-week courses and 16-week courses available.
- Affordable flat-rate tuition for all online program students.
- Transfer your eligible college credits or associate’s degree.
- Creates eligibility path to take the national certification exam to become a Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES).
Online Student Resources
- UL Lafayette Online Student Orientation and Academic Success Hub online community.
- Online tutoring, 24/7 technical support, online library services, and more.
- Degree path guidance from a dedicated academic advisor.
- Financial aid representatives specifically for online students.
- UL Lafayette Office of Career Services.
We offer affordable, flat-rate tuition for all of our 100% online degree programs. Undergraduate programs are $380 per credit hour. Most courses are 3 credit hours, or $1,140 per course.
This cost does not include course or lab fees.
Many students lower their overall costs by applying their previously earned college credits to their degree. Because our online degree programs are accredited, students may also apply for financial aid.
Learn more about Tuition & Costs →
Encourage healthy lifestyles and promote wellness through education in the workplace and nonprofit agencies by developing, planning and implementing programs, identifying community needs through data, and evaluating programs designed to encourage healthy lifestyles, policies, and environments.
Discover the types of careers you can pursue with a bachelor’s in health promotion and wellness →
Curriculum & Courses
This program is offered 100% online with accelerated, 8-week courses available.
Learn theory and application to address world health issues, environmental health, stress, and nutrition as well as organization funding strategies, management, marketing, and professional writing.
You must complete 120 hours, including transfer credits, to earn your degree.
Find the full curriculum here →
Admissions Deadlines & Requirements
Begin your courses in January, March, June, August, or October. Courses fill up fast — apply as soon as possible to register for the courses you need.
See our admissions requirements →