The online Health and Wellness Degree offered by the School of Kinesiology prepares you for more than just a job. Our online degree prepares graduates to improve the quality of life for individuals and groups as a public health educator or community health worker.
Program highlights include:
- 100-percent online degree program*
- Affordable flat-rate tuition.
- Creates eligibility path to take the national certification exam to become a Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES).
- Out-of-state students can take advantage of in-state tuition
- Program follows standard four-year, 16-week semester format, but can be accelerated
Request information now about our Health Promotion and Wellness concentration. You'll be connected to a member of our Online Student Support Team to discuss your goals, existing college credit, and how you can begin earning your degree as soon as possible.
Our students encourage healthy lifestyles and promote wellness through education in the workplace, as well as nonprofit agencies, by:
- Leading the development, planning and implementation of corporate strategies to promote employee or client health and wellbeing;
- Identifying community needs through data to inform program development and implementation;
- Evaluating programs designed to encourage healthy lifestyles, policies, and environments.
*First aid course as well as three-hour clinical experience and nine-hour internship are not online but are to be completed in your area.