RN to BSN Online
Classes begin Oct. 17
Apply by Oct. 3
Through this accelerated online RN to BSN program, you'll gain the clinical reasoning and leadership skills you need to advance your nursing practice and create real change in health care. With instruction from respected faculty who are experts in online learning and technology, you can complete this program in as few as 12 months while continuing your current career.
- 100% online.
- Accelerated, 8-week courses.
- 30 credit hours.
- $9,500 total tuition*
- Financial aid available for qualified students.
- CCNE accredited
$8,500 partner tuition for students enrolling in 2022.
Request information to learn more.
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791.
Online Student Resources
- Specialized online orientation and Academic Success Hub online community.
- Online tutoring, 24/7 technical support, online library services, and more.
- Degree path guidance from dedicated academic advisors.
- Financial aid representatives specifically for online students.
- UL Lafayette Office of Career Services.
* Tuition for non-nursing courses is dependent on the number of general courses taken and the rate per credit hour is different than the nursing courses. Nursing courses do not count toward the credit hours labeled in the table on the bursar's page. The cost of the general courses is calculated based on the number of general course credit hours taken, using in-state tuition rates.
For more information about payment plan options, financial aid, and credit adjustments, please visit our Tuition page.
Total tuition for the 30-credit RN to BSN online program is $9,500, or $316.67 per credit hour. Through December 2022, students affiliated with partner community colleges or hospitals qualify for partner tuition of $8,500 or $283.33 per credit hour. UL Lafayette also offers an affordable online education with pay-as-you-go options. Financial aid may be available for students who qualify.
Admissions Deadlines & Requirements
Begin your courses in January, March, June, August, or October. Courses fill up fast — apply as soon as possible to register for the courses you need.
The University of Louisiana at Lafayette online RN to BSN program prepares you for professional practice. You have a great opportunity to choose where you work, in which setting and how much career advancement you want.
Curriculum & Courses
This program is offered 100% online through accelerated, 8-week courses and can be completed in as little as 12 months.
You must complete 30 hours of nursing coursework. In addition, you'll also need to meet the state of Louisiana's general education requirements for a baccalaureate degree.