Students receiving a reduced tuition rate through one of the University’s online degree programs or through Compete LA do not pay certain fees for on-campus services, activities, and facilities. As such, these students will have limited access to these resources.
Included with tuition are full access to Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns Athletics events, as well as online library services, Career Services, Microsoft Office 365, and IT Support. Campus students have access to tutoring through the Academic Success Center and online students have access to 24/7 live tutoring.
Students wishing to access additional on-campus services can purchase the Campus Connection Plan for $100 per semester.
The Campus Connection Plan allows online and Compete LA students to:
- Have full use of the Bourgeois Hall recreation center.
- Access transportation services from Cajun Field to campus.
- Participate in Intramural and Club Sports.
- Become eligible to enroll children in Child Development Center (if other requirements met).
- Become eligible to receive care from Health Services. Note: This is not insurance coverage.
Online students must also purchase the Campus Connection Plan if they receive approval to enroll in a Standard (on-campus) or Hybrid course.
To purchase the Campus Connection Plan, complete and submit the form below. The additional fee will then be added to your statement of account.
Note: Online students registering for a Standard or Hybrid course must complete the required waiver and have paid the Campus Connection Plan fee by the tuition deadline in order to retain their course schedule.