University of Louisiana at Lafayette online students now have the option to pay for their college education in affordable installments using a Payment Plan Option,* ideal for working professionals who might be paying their tuition out-of-pocket.
In order to be fully enrolled in the Pay Plan Option:
- Students must agree to the terms of the Payment Plan Contract.
- Students must then pay 25% of tuition, fees, and a $50 processing fee.
- The remaining payments will also be 1/4 of the balance on your account. The plan will recalculate any changes in your account.
- The payment plan must be completed by the established deadlines. The Summer Intercession Payment Plan has two installments and the Summer Payment Plan has three installments.
- You can elect to have your payments schedule on the appropriate deadlines.
- No payment plan for Term B.
To enroll in our Payment Plan:
- Login to ULINK Portal
- Click on Tuition & Aid
- Click View your statement or pay your bill
- Select the Payment Plan tab
- Click Enroll Now
* The payment plan option is only available through the ULINK portal online payment gateway.
* The Student Cashier Center does not accept payment plan enrollment or payment plan payments in person.