Classes start June 7 | Apply by May 24
Gain the skills needed to advance your career in any industry with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in Management.
The B.I. Moody III College of Business Administration is nationally recognized for its accredited business programs. Our faculty, advisory board members, and business professionals in residence have decades of experience and are eager to help you achieve your goals.
- 100% online.
- Accelerated 8-week courses and 16-week courses available.
- Affordable flat-rate tuition for all online program students.
- Transfer your eligible college credits or associate’s degree.
- Financial aid and scholarships available for qualified students.
- AACSB accredited.
Online Student Resources
- UL Lafayette Online Student Orientation and Academic Success Hub online community.
- Online tutoring, 24/7 technical support, online library services, and more.
- Degree path guidance from a dedicated academic advisor.
- Financial aid representatives specifically for online students.
- UL Lafayette Office of Career Services.
We offer affordable, flat-rate tuition for all of our 100% online degree programs. Undergraduate programs are $380 per credit hour. Most courses are 3 credit hours, or $1,140 per course.
This cost does not include course or lab fees.
Many students lower their overall costs by applying their previously earned college credits to their degree. Because our online degree programs are accredited, students may also apply for financial aid.
Develop a range of business skills you can use to thrive and lead in the business world, from sales to human relations to consulting.
Curriculum & Courses
This program is offered 100% online with accelerated, 8-week courses available.
Courses cover communications, marketing, accounting, finance, leadership, economics, ethics, and business law to prepare you for success. You can also choose from a variety of business and management electives during your senior-level coursework.
You must complete 120 hours, including transfer credits, to earn your degree.
Admissions Deadlines & Requirements
Begin your courses in January, March, June, August, or October. Courses fill up fast — apply as soon as possible to register for the courses you need.
2+2 Transfer Pathway
South Louisiana Community College and UL Lafayette have partnered on a 2+2 articulation agreement. Under the 2+2 plan, students complete 60 credit hours during a two-year tenure at SLCC and earn an Associate of Science-Business. Those credits then transfer to UL Lafayette, where the student accrues another 60 hours over the remaining two-year period to earn a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, which requires a minimum 120 hours to complete.